- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Additional information
What data do we collect?
Cheekynauts Entertainment collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: email address
- Analytics: cookies, usage data, place of processing
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cheekynauts Entertainment with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Send us a message via our contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
Cheekynauts Entertainment collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Reply to your messages.
- Deliver the services you opt-in for, such as our newsletter emails.
- Analyze usage statistics.
When Cheekynauts Entertainment processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Cheekynauts Entertainment securely stores your data at the Cheekynauts Entertainment operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own.
Cheekynauts Entertainment will keep your personal identification information for as long as required by the purpose it is collected for.
Cheekynauts Entertainment may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted.
Cheekynauts Entertainment would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like within our newsletters.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cheekynauts Entertainment from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Cheekynauts Entertainment would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cheekynauts Entertainment for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cheekynauts Entertainment correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cheekynauts Entertainment to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cheekynauts Entertainment erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cheekynauts Entertainment restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cheekynauts Entertainment’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cheekynauts Entertainment transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
PO Box 26133 Northgate
RComing soon – we’ve moved!
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and newsletter
- Minimizing repetitive pop-ups
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cheekynauts Entertainment uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cheekynauts Entertainment uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cheekynauts Entertainment sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
Coming soon – we’ve moved!
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Cheekynauts Entertainment has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Coming soon – we’ve moved!
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.